Tel: 0752 563 3237
A notary certifies identity in connection with international business transactions
Providing a fast, efficient, flexible and friendly legalisation and Notarisation service. Located in the Kingsworth, Tadworth. We visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office and most embassies on a daily basis, this means we can turn documents around VERY fast if required to do so.
And we are experts in dealing with the more complex legalisation processes; for example documents for China and UAE.
We regularly notarise documents for the many international companies and we assist private individuals as well as, for example: doctors going to work in Australia, families moving to Bulgaria, company directors on flying visits in and out of the UK
- Commercial contracts and trade or business agreements
- Your MyNotary can notarise, legalise and translate documents in connection with real estate transactions all over the world, and deal with any necessary further certification for countries not party to the Hague Convention: e.g. UAE, China, Cape Verde.
- To legalise/apostille documents at the Foreign and Commonwealth Office
- To prepare and or witness Powers of Attorney
- Statutory declaration witnessing for making a pension claim, proof of being alive, an affidavit of loss
- Certify copies of translations, passports, birth certificates, death certificates and grants of probate when claiming inheritance overseas
- When adopting children or to obtain a visa for a child to travel
- Provide information on curency exhange rates.
CALL TODAY FOR MORE INFORMATION.