Notary Public Norwich

    MyNotary Public in Norwich.. Document Witness.. Certify Identity.. Notarised Power of Attorney.. Working Abroad..
 Anthony Hansell: The MyNotaryNetwork member for Norwich.
CALL • 01603 453433
Email • Notary_Public_Norwich

Anthony Hansell

Google map »»

A P Hansell

42 Branksome Road,




Tel: 01603 4534331

Email: Notary_Public_Norwich


A notary certifies identity in connection with international business transactions

  • Commercial contracts and trade or business agreements

  • Your MyNotary can notarise, legalise and translate documents in connection with real estate transactions all over the world, and deal with any necessary further certification for countries not party to the Hague Convention: e.g. UAE, China, Cape Verde.

  • To legalise/apostille documents at the Foreign and Commonwealth Office  

  • To prepare and or witness Powers of Attorney

  • Statutory declaration witnessing for making a pension claim, proof of being alive, an affidavit of loss

  • Certify copies of translations, passports, birth certificates, death certificates and grants of probate when claiming inheritance overseas

  • When adopting children or to obtain a visa for a child to travel

  • Provide information on curency exhange rates.

Anthony Hansell

My name is Anthony Hansell and I have been practising as a solicitor and Notary Public for more than 40 years. A fifth generation solicitor and a Notary Public, I have developed extensive experience across a wide range of Notarial work including legalisation and apostilles for businesses and individuals. An Oxford University Graduate, I am Norfolk born and bred and have been proud to serve as a Norwich councillor and governor of a number of schools both state and private. A freeman of the City of Norwich, I have previously been a member of the Rotary Club and the Round Table. Today, I enjoy my roles as trustee of local charities, a volunteer charity worker and continue to serve the local community with my professional Notary services.


"Many countries and documents require legalisation by the relevant Consulate and the Foreign and Commonwealth Office. I can deal with this on your behalf."


Anthony Hansell is a member of The Notaries Society and The MyNotary Network

The MyNotary Network 2013 © Copyright : Law Consultancy Services

Home * Useful Info * MyNotary Magazine * Find us here