Anthony JN Holt is a highly experienced Lawyer & Notary Public offering Notary Public Services and Powers of Attorney across a broad spectrum of commercial & private documentation.
Based in Leicester, Leicestershire Anthony JN Holt can visit you at your place of work or at home.
»Notary Public Services#
• Legalisation of documents at the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO).
• Sponsoring applicants for Visas for entry into the UK.
• Preparing and/or swearing of Affidavits e.g. Lost Passports, Name Verification,
• Powers of Attorney which can be used to appoint someone to act for you in numerous different circumstances in foreign countries when you are unable to go personally.
• Witnessing signatures and verifying identities.
• Certifying originals or copies of original documents.
• Attending to documents for use in foreign property transactions.
• Company matters e.g. Agency and Contract dealings abroad. Cross boarder transactions. Verification of Company Standing.
• Witnessing Patent Assignments.
OCI Overseas Citizenship of India Visasmore
British Citizens of Indian origin that frequently travel back to India on business and to see relatives have to apply for a visa each time. Many find this inconvenient and time consuming and opt instead to apply for an OCI card- (Overseas Citizen of India) from the High Commission of India. This saves them the bother of getting a visa for every visit.
Preparing and/or swearing of Affidavits for many uses e.g.
- Lost Passports
- Court Cases
- Name Verification
Powers of Attorney which can be used to appoint someone to act for you in numerous different circumstances in foreign countries when you are unable to go personally
Witnessing signatures and verifying identities
Certifying originals or copies of original documents
Attending to documents for use in foreign property transactions
Agency and Contract dealings abroad.
Cross border transactions.
Verification of Company Standing
Witnessing Patent Assignments
Documents which require to be used in a foreign country but require authentication/validation here by a notary
Companies and Business Services
Witnessing a Director’s or appointed representative’s signature on documents eg:
- Powers of Attorney and third party authorisations
- Agency agreements
- Patent assignments
- Bank paperwork
India, Bangladesh, Pakistan and Sri Lanka.
I have vast experience in providing documents for use in these countries. The requirements of these countries vary in detail but all are happy receive documents in English, produced here, so long as they conform to certain formalities. If you require translation into the local language this can be arranged, however, this is rarely needed. Sometimes an interpreter may be required and again this can be arranged.