Notary Public Richard Brooks
The Mount, Much Marcle
Tel: 01531 660628
I provide a full range of notarial services for both individuals and companies, I can arrange legalisation and consular verification where appropriate.
Owing to my rural location I often travel to clients; visiting company premises or individuals homes: please enquire.
Short notice meetings
I appreciate that notarial work tends to be urgent and am happy to fix appointments at very short notice, subject to availability. Please contact me for weekend and evening appointments or if you prefer that I come to you.
The most frequent documents needing to be notarised on behalf of companies and individuals are Powers of Attorney; closely followed by making certified copies of various certificates.
Certified copy passport
Certified copies of academic certificates
I am familiar with the (often lengthy) documentation required when ...
* individuals go to work overseas:
* Notarising documents for doctors going to work in Australia,
* Nurses going to work in the Middle East
* Teachers relocating to UAE (Dubai and Abu Dhabi being the most popular) or Qatar
• Adopting children from overseas; notably adopting from India
• Completing trade agreements with countries outside the scope of Hague Convention for example company documents to do with trading with China
• Individuals’ documents that need to be processed at the Indian High Commission; obtaining Indian visas: Person of Indian Origin (PoI) or Overseas Citizen of India (OCI)